1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Service Provision: We collect information necessary to provide services to you and fulfill contractual obligations.
- Customer Support: We use personal information to respond to inquiries and provide other support services.
- Marketing and Advertising Activities: We utilize personal information to provide information about new products, events, discounts, and other promotions.
2. Types of Personal Information Collected
- We collect the following types of personal information for service provision:
Personal Identification Information: Name, phone number, email address, etc.
Account Information: User ID, password, etc.
3. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
We retain and use your personal information for the duration necessary to fulfill the purposes of service provision. Once the purpose is achieved, or upon your request for withdrawal, we promptly dispose of the information. However, we may retain the information for a longer period if required by relevant laws and regulations.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We generally do not provide your personal information to external parties. However, we may provide personal information in the following exceptional cases:
Provision to Contractors: We may provide personal information to external contractors for service provision. We take necessary measures to protect and manage personal information in such cases.
Legal Requirements: We may provide personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations when required by law.
5. Measures to Ensure the Security of Personal Information
We implement the following measures to secure your personal information:
Encryption: We encrypt and store your personal information securely.
Access Restriction: We limit access to personal information, enforce strict access control procedures, and follow stringent security protocols.
Security Programs: We employ security programs to protect our systems from malware, hacking, and other threats.
6. Rights of Users and Exercise Methods
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
Request access to or modification of personal information.
Request deletion of personal information and account termination.
Request restriction of personal information processing.
Request transfer of personal information.
7. Contact Information for Personal Information Management Officer
If you have any inquiries regarding personal information, please contact our Personal Information Management Officer:
Name: Mr. Kim